oneworld and Premium Economy Class, two benefits from Iberia Plus members
We share the advantages of flying with oneworld alliance and invite you to discover the benefits of choosing Premium Economy Class
Remember that now it’s much easier to fly with oneworld
As a oneworld traveller, you can be sure your Iberia Plus card level will be recognised by all airlines associated with the programme. Depending on the card level, travellers can enjoy the same benefits when flying with the 13 companies that belong to the alliance: priority check-in, VIP lounge access, priority boarding and an increased baggage allowance. What’s more, the privileges include being able to earn and redeem Avios with all of them.
More information here.
The comfort and convenience of Premium Economy on flights to Havana
Travellers can now enjoy the Premium Economy Class on flights to Havana. This option boasts the following features:
- An exclusive cabin, separate from Business and from Economy and with just 21 seats
- 20% more separation between seats
- Wider seats
- 40% more seat inclination
- Adjustable headrests and reclining footrests
- 12" (instead of the 9" screens in Economy) full HD screens, noise-cancelling headphones and individual electronic device connections
- Exciting onboard service: welcome drink, exclusive menu, onboard linens and customised toiletries kit
- Airport facilities: priority boarding and disembarking and – at Madrid airport – separate check-in counters