Deliveroo, Cabify and World Duty Free join the Iberia Plus programme
Welcome to this summer edition of the Iberia Plus digital magazine
- We welcome three new programme partners you can earn Avios with.
- All summer long, you’ll be able to benefit from the refreshing "Combine and Conquer" campaign, in which you’ll multiply your balance with additional bonus Avios by using your Iberia Plus card with 12 selected partners.
With the new Iberia Plus digital magazine, you’ll be able to make the most of your card and your Avios, and discover the latest programme features and most recent offers from our partner companies.
The three companies that have just joined the programme are:
- Deliveroo, the online food delivery company where you can also earn Avios with each order your place using the code AVIOSES.
- Cabify, a favourite app of users looking to hire private transport services, has also joined the programme. This summer, you’ll earn Avios every time you move with them.
- World Duty Free, and its shops in Spain, where it will now be easier to earn Avios every time you shop at Spanish airports.
In addition, thanks to Cepsa – a programme partner – and its May contest, our Iberia Plus member Pedro P. has earned an extra 1,000 Avios. Like so many other members, Pedro took part in the "My Cepsa moment" contest, and his recounting of a memorable situation in a Cepsa service station made him a winner. You can read his story here.
Image credit: Cabify